I am in love with all things Fall. Except the fact that it always ends too soon. So of course I was very excited to take my little pumpkin to a pumpkin patch. And I knew she would love to run around. We decided on Louisburg Cider Mill in Louisburg Kansas because it looked affordable. And I really wanted some yummy cider. We did not buy a pumpkin at the patch because Mia is too young to care and they are much cheaper elsewhere. But she had a fun time playing with her Daddy in the corn maze and seeing some animals and trying to pick up the biggest pumpkins she could. After they ran around the pumpkin patch we went to the cider mill area and enjoyed some yummy cider and some cider donuts. Mia approved of the cider donuts of course. Who wouldn't!!?! Here are some photos to enjoy below.
No comments:
Post a Comment