Friday, November 18, 2011

Baby Appelbaum #2 Update

So I went to visit my doctor on Thursday morning and got to hear one of the sweetest sounds in the world.....Lub Dub...Lub Dub.  The sound of my little one's heartbeat via doppler.  He/she's hr was at about 152 bpm.  I was of course so happy to hear the heartbeat but a part of me wanted to hear two heart beats even though I know that won't happen again....not this pregnancy at least.  So God has placed this beautiful new creature inside of me....so that I may be Mommy once again.  This is such a blessing.  I feel blessed to be Mia's Mommy. I feel blessed to be my Angel Baby's Mommy--even if I never will hold that child. I feel blessed to be trusted by our creator to carry Baby Appelbaum #2.  And it is going to be a long 7 more months before I get to hold that little one in my arms.  But at least this time I have my sweet little Mia to distract me.  Hard to have much time to think about the time when you have a 1 year old toddler running around.  We would be able to find out the gender in December if we wanted but we have opted to wait until January because of insurance issues.  I can't wait to find out if this little one will join Daddy's team....or if Daddy will be even more outnumbered and Baby #2 joins the pink team.  We shall see.  I will try to post the ultrasound photo from my last visit soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment