
While we were in St. Louis over New Years little Lila (our niece and Mia's cousin) turned
five six years old! So we got to help her celebrate!
Lila is also Dan's godchild. It is hard to believe that she is
five six already. This just goes to show that time passes quickly when you have a baby/child. I plan to savor these moments. I am sure when she is
five six it will still throw me off guard but I'll do what I can
Lila's birthday party/brunch at her house included homemade buttermilk
waffles pancakes (made by her Daddy/David), lots of fruit, applebutter, maple syrup...who could ask for more!! Even Mia got to try pancakes for the first time. I would say she is definitley a fan.
Then Lila got to open up all her presents. And the kids all played upstairs and I think they had a grand time judging by all the commotion upstairs.


No comments:
Post a Comment