Saturday, January 8, 2011

8 Months


Mia Madeline Turned 8 months old on December 30, 2010. We have had 8 months of daily fun, cuddles and learning with our little gal. She has shown us more blessings than we could even imagine.

Since Mia turned 8 months old while visiting St. Louis we took some photos of our busy lady at her Aunt Lisa's House. Above is a photo of Lisa holding Mia and then Mia with her daddy outside Lisa's beautiful house in Wildwood.

So it is now very complicated to get a photo of Mia just sitting there with a sign showing how old she is now. But it is probably better that way. From the photos you can see just how busy she is. Trying to pull up to a stand or crawl whereever she happens to be. Even if it is on a rocking chair! Yikes! She also likes to eat the sign or tear it up...but that is nothing new if you look at the photo attemps from the past few months. This is just like when Mommy tries to read the news paper or open mail. Mia gets her own mail (the junk mail) and her own paper (the ads) until she starts to eat them...which usually is the case. Anyhow, sometimes I wish I could freeze this time with Mia or bottle it up so I don't forget it or can pull it back out on a rainy day but I know there is only more fun to come.

I read a saying recently. "People with kids feel bad for people who don't have them and vice versa." (something like that) and I have to say I feel sorry for people who never have children. Especially those that choose not to have children. They really don't know what they are missing out on. Even when something is frustrating all I have to do is look at her and I can't help but smile. Love my baby girl.








No comments:

Post a Comment