| Our first house together. Bates Street House Winter 2005. |
While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about. ~Angela Schwindt
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Closing Time!!!
I wanted to mark this day in history because it is a GOOD day! After moving from St Louis to Kansas City in 2008--we have finally sold our adorable little house on Bates. In some ways it is sad to say goodbye. It was our first house together--Dan and I. We had an awesome garden there, a great yard, and awesome neighbors. But we are SOOOOO relieved to finally be able to say we are closing today. I hope the neighbors enjoy it as much as we did (while we were in St Louis at least) because they are getting a great deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment