Wednesday, March 30, 2011

11 months ago...

Eleven months ago today Dan and I were worn out...umm..yes both of us.  He was great support.  We were worn out but oh so proud of are darling new bundle of joy.  She is the most wonderful blessing.  In fact there is no possible way to even comprehend what a blessing a child can be until you get to call one your own.   Anyhow---guess that is all the reminicing I will do for now.  Here is an update on Mia at 11 months.  Camera is having issues so I PROMISE to post photos soon.

Mia is still cruising, not walking yet but I am sure that will come soon enough. She has a little pink car she likes to push around. She is quite a little socialite. She will jabber and say 'Hi" to just about anyone.  Her words we are pretty confident about are "Mama", "Dada", "Doughdough"(Doggie), "Up", "Hi", "Nana"(Banana).  She also will reply "Yeah" and "K" (Okay?) when we say something but don't know it that counts because I don't really know if she puts meaning behind them...I think she just hears us say "Yeah" and "Okay" so ofter. LOL.  So she is pretty vocal and I think she is going to add to her vocabulary pretty quickly. Her favorite foods are still mainly vegetables. She does however seem to have favorites like cooked spinach, peas, cheese, bananas, puffs, cooked Salmon and beans.  Each new day is a new adventure. You can see her learning something new everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment