Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On the move....

Mia is now a genuine crawler. She is been getting around, up on her knees backwards and moving forward army crawling and scooting but Dan and I declared two days ago that she is officially crawling. She is not really crawling very fast yet but fast enough for the moment. So the baby gates are out and we have really started working on baby proofing. I don't believe everything has to be baby proofed like some people but I do think the dangerous stuff does.

Some other stuff going on with our lil gal is that she is now sort of eating finger foods. She tried puffs for the first time this week and today she is doing really well picking them up and eating them. She just sort of looked at me with her mouth open the first time I set one in front of her. Silly lil gal.
So here are some photos of our busy gal. She likes to play with household objects and climb into and out of things more than playing with her toys lately. More fun times ahead. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment