Friday, January 13, 2012

Pink Team 4 (including Clover) and Blue Team 1. Poor Daddy!

We are so excited that today we finally got to find out our new babies gender.  As you can tell from the title we will be expecting a GIRL in May.  On the sonogram we got to see those tiny little legs and hands and little head and face.  But my favorite part were the little feet.  I don't have a scanner but when I get a hold of one I will post a copy of the sonogram photo of our little Gal's tiny precious foot.  The Sonogram Tech said it is about 3cm long.  So stinkin adorable!!

Anyhow I have been telling Mia about her new baby coming soon almost everyday.  I showed her the sonogram pictures today and told her she would have a baby sister.  She looked at me puzzled and walked away. LOL.  We will see probably even more confusion once the baby is here! But I am excited to have two  girls to grow up together....and grow old together (hopefully) one day.

In other news:  This week we also found out we have a buyer for our house in St Louis, the short sale is approved by the bank, and we will be closing next week!

So many blessings in one week!!!

(BTW--for you photo lovers I will be posting some photos of Mia etc very soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment